Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday interview - Kitikhun Vongsayan

Today we present you Kitikhun Vongsayan, illustrator and painter from Thailand, currently living in San Francisco. Take a look at his answers and great work, enjoy:
......................................................................................................................................................................

Have you always wanted to become a artist/designer?
Yes, I guess. I always love to draw and paint, and one day, Bam! before I know it, I just can’t stop doing it. Art becomes a huge part of my life.

Which project has given you the most satisfaction?
It depends. Each project comes with uniqueness, so in return, I’d say it gives me back in different way of satisfaction.






What types of books are on your bedside table?
Anatomy book, I believe. Right this moment, I’m trying to learn more about it.

What is the best moment of the day?
The moment I lying down on my bed.

What would be your dream project?
I’m trying to do my best in every single project, so let say before I start any projects, they all are my dream one. 

Can you recommend some movie you've watched recently?
It’s kind of “old”, but “The Legend Of 1900” is the best in everyway. I just watched it a few days ago.

Who is your hero at the moment?
My brother, and not only “at” this moment, but all my life, he’s always the one.

Cat or dog?
Only these two? I’m a bird person, so…. dog.

Do you experiment with different media a lot and whats your favorite media?
For me, I try to dig deeper in what media I like instead of try different things because I don’t think media makes much difference, but idea is what matters.

If you were a character from a cartoon, which one would you be? :)
Swee’Pea from Popeye! Of course, no one can hurt him!

If you could do any other job what would you choose and why?
I really have no idea! I gave all my life to what I’m doing now, and never think of any other choice.


Where could we find you on friday night?
In front of my laptop.

Pepsi or Coke?
Coke!!!!!

Favorite blogs/sites etc.?
Honestly, there are so many, I don’t think I gonna name them all. But “behance.net” is one of the top. 

How would you define your personal work-life balance in terms of ratio (50/50 70/30 etc)?
80/20

What brings you joy? 
Happiness of people, I love to feel the feeling of joyful/ happiness/ love/ etc., by watching them share those feeling to each other. 


......................................................................................................................................................................
Thanx a lot Kitikhun for your time. We wish you all the best in your future projects. For more info about Kitikhun, you can visit his Facebook, Behance, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment