Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New illustrations




Mermaid and the dog, or how I call it, Sea-dog is a new illustration and now there's three of them for series of drawings inspired by sea. The idea is to put them all in round frames, instead of this over here, and color of the frames will be neon yellow. I'm thinking of neon pink or white, also but will see. Those round frames are different sizes and some of them are really small. It's quite different concept from my previous productions, small round frames with intensive colors. Can't wait to see how it's going to look like. I will definitely show you all when I'm done with the details.

And for Belgrade audience:
Otvoranje izlozbe "Medvedi u cast prolecu" na kome ucestvujem sa jednom ilustracijom, ce se odrzati u cetvrtak u 19h u UK Parobrod. Svratite, bice jako zanimljivih radova :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving that last one! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete